RRP £799.00 SALE PRICE £389.00
A classic suite ideal for any bathroom - simple touches, such as chrome toilet seat hinges, a ceramic and chrome toilet handle and taps with traditional indices, are all features which help create a perfect traditional suite in any bathroom.
About the Bath
Measuring 1700mm (L) x 700mm (W), this straight, singled-ended bath fits perfectly into any bathroom design.
It is constructed from premium grade 5mm acrylic, which is fully reinforced with fibre glass giving the bath extra strength. The bath comes complete with a plain acrylic side bath panel, however the end panel is not included within the suite (can be purchased seperately from Bathshop321.com)
The bath is available with an optional upgrade to Premier Finish (please see below for more information).
About The Toilet & Basin Set
The basin is 600mm wide and has 2 tap holes ideal for traditional basin taps.
The basin taps and bath filler featured in this suite are from the Varsity range by Tavistock, which are also available seperately).
About The Taps & Wastes
The taps are part of our classic Clarence collection and are ideal for a traditionally styled bathroom, and come complete with a chrome pup up waste.
The tap including within this suite is a bath shower mixer tap, however if you would like to change this for a bath filler tap:
What is the Premier Finish upgrade available for baths?
Premier Finish is an additional surface applied to the exterior hull of the bath and is a substantial reinforcement process for an acrylic bath. This reinforcement process results in each bath being incredibly strong and hard-wearing. This gives you the reminiscent assurance of an old cast iron bath but with the natural warmth and quality acrylic has.
The intensive reinforcement processes and final ‘flow coat’ jacket to the entire underside of the bath adds strength and insulating properties. This keeps your bath water hotter for longer which in these times of austerity is a great benefit as the need to "top up" the bath is lessened thus saving on heating & water bills!
Features of Premier Finish
• A hard wearing, flexible material that can be moulded into many shapes.
• Warm to the touch and insulating – unlike metal baths, acrylic will actually help keep your bathwater warm for longer.
• Naturally glossy – does not lose its ‘brand-new-bath’ look over time.
• Easy to Clean – Totally smooth and nick-free, acrylic baths wipe clean and do not harbour dirt or encourage bacteria growth.
• A solution to sealing problems – Premier Finish baths are completely rigid, reducing the chance of them coming away from the wall.
• Strength similar to a cast-iron bath – For that extra sense of security, Premier Finish baths are coated in a distinctive ‘flow coat’ jacket. This ensures that Premier Finish baths are similar in strength to a traditional cast iron bath, but with all the benefits of acrylic.
• Unbeatable insulating properties – In addition to acrylic’s natural insulating properties, the extra thickness that Premier provides means that bathwater will stay at your perfect temperature for even longer.
• Guaranteed – Premier Finish baths come with a 25-year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
• Premier Finish is an outstanding heavily reinforced bath with a distinctive reinforced finish on the underside.
• Specially trained and dedicated personnel working in a modern factory with the latest manufacturing and monitoring equipment ensure each bath is finished to the highest of standards
• A Premier Finish bath has the associated strengths of an old cast iron bath but with all the benefits of a modern material
• Including the Acrylic and Premier Finish the bath is in excess of 10mm thick
• All Premier Finish baths have encapsulated baseboard with the final flow coat adding superior strength and insulating properties
Why have a Whirlpool Bath?
Whirlpool baths add a new level of luxury to bathing.
After a long, hard and stressful day there is nothing quite so relaxing as slipping into a whirlpool and letting the warm water jets massage away the aches and strains.
Whirlpools are also said to have health benefits as well. They stimulate circulation without increasing your heart rate, so there is an improvement in skin tone and a reduction of stress hormones in the blood system during and after taking a whirlpool bath.
Heat and the movement of water in a whirlpool bath are the key to relaxing muscles and increasing blood flow. How they do this is in an ordinary bath the still water creates a film around the body that reduces the body temperature. The movement of a whirlpool disturbs this film allowing the immediate transfer of heat to the body which has a sedative effect on nerve endings, reducing pain and discomfort.
The buoyancy of the water supports your body, relieving the pressure and allowing more movement for your muscles and joints. The lack of gravitational pull on your body in the water means that the jet pressure is more effective on all areas of your body, helping to release endorphins, the same feel-good chemicals released during exercise, massage or acupuncture.
If you select the whirpool upgrade, the system will be prefitted to the bath previous to delivery
Want to Upgrade to the Following Products?
Please note we will only accept one product upgrade from the same product category. Eg. If there are two tap packs available, please only choose one. You can however choose upgrades from different categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought