Geberit Kappa Concealed Dual Flush Cistern - White
The Kappa Concealed Dual Flush Cistern comes from the exciting Kappa range from Geberit.
With smart features this white finished, concealed cistern is a splendid addition in any bathrooms.
Comes with 25 years guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Best suitable for concealed installation
- Compatible with back to wall floor standing WC
- Features front actuation
- Adjustable depth : 180 to 245mm
- Required Installation height : 820 mm
- Comes fully insulated against condensation
- Inlet at left side for water supply connection
- Connection hose to angle stop valve can be screwed without tools
- Welded Flush bend
- Fast adjustment of the actuator rods for flush plate
- Protection housing for service opening, can be cut to length
- For detailed technical dimensions refer technical image
Technical Details :
- Range of Flow pressure : 0.1 to 10 bar
- Maximum Operating temperature for water : 25 °C
- Flush volume factory setting : 5.8 and 3 liter
- Flush volume small range : 2.6 to 4 liter
- Supplied Complete With :
- Water supply connection of R 1/2 inch, compatible with MeplaFix
- Integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection housing for service opening
- Protection plug for flush bend
- 2 x Pre-mounted fastening brackets
- Fastening material.
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing email@example.com
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return