Geberit Duofix 1120mm High WC Frame with UP720 Sigma Cistern 8cm
The Geberit Duofix WC Frame is ideal for fixing a WC and comes with a Sigma Cistern.
Pleasing in powder-coated, ultramarine blue finish, it blends nicely with most bathroom set-ups.
Suitable for installation of wall-hung WC, on various types of walls.
Comes with a 25 year guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Supplied with UP720 sigma cistern 8cm
- Comes with C profile 40/40 mm
- Installation of a wall-hung WC with bolt fixings set at 180 or 230 mm centres
- Installation in a room-height Duofix system wall in front of a solid or drywall construction
- Installing in a load bearing stud wall
- Connecting AquaClean
- Self-supporting product
- Concealed cistern fully insulated against condensation
- Water supply connection at the top, offset to the left side
- Easy to clean coating on glass and metal
- Frame with ø?9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
- Foot plates, rotatable, depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW 75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
- Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
- Concealed cistern with front actuation, fully insulated against condensation
- Tool-free installation and maintenance work on concealed cistern
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length
- Equipped with conduit pipe for feed pipe for connection of Geberit AquaClean shower toilets
- Comes with an extensive 25 year guarantee from Geberit
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing email@example.com
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return