Geberit H130 Duofix Frame For Urinal with Pipe Interrupter
The Geberit Duofix Urinal Frame is ideal for easily fixing a urinal.
Features include a pipe interuptor and the frame is in a blue powder-coated finish.
Comes with a 25 year guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Flush plate not included.
- Comes in ultramarine blue finish powder coating
- Supplied with rotating foot plate, for installation in UW50 and UW75 profiles
- Supplied complete with wall brackets to allow up to a 200mm duct
- Can be installed with a wall-hung bidet with bolt fixings set at 180 or 230mm centres
- Can be installed in a room-high Duofix system wall
- Suitable for installation in a load bearing stud wall
- Self-supporting product
- Frame with ø?9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Leg support zinc-plated, adjustable 0–20 cm
- Foot plates, rotatable, depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW 75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Universal concealed housing for Geberit urinal flush controls
- Terminal for electrical connection in concealed housing
- Water supply connection on the top, on the concealed housing
- Stop valve with throttle pre-mounted
- With built-in conduit pipe to rinse the pipeline
- Protection box for service opening 10.5 x 10.5 cm can be cut to length without tools
- Fastening for connection bend, height-adjustable and sound-absorbing
- Additional fastening possible for urinal with accessories
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing email@example.com
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return