Q60 Space Saver Basin and Toilet Set
The Q60 range has a contemporary design, the strong clean lines not only make the sanitaryware stylish and modern but ensure it is easy to clean.
The Q60 range is a luxurious suite that could be used for a new cloakroom or downstairs toilet. It's also perfect for updating any bathroom to give it that modern edge. With its modern style and quality, whether it is updating an existing bathroom or installing a new bathroom, this suite is an excellent choice.
The Q60 features a dual flush ceramic toilet that comes complete with the fantastic soft close seat. The Q60 also features a beautiful contemporary basin complete with pedestal that will blend perfect with the toilet in any bathroom.
The Q60 is a space saving range, small enough to fit snugly into a cloakroom or large enough to still like perfect in a master bathroom.
Basin Depth: 445mm
Basin Width: 560mm
Basin Height: 855mm
Pan Width: 360mm
Pan Depth: 146mm
Pan Height: 420mm
Cistern Width: 360mm
Cistern Depth: 146mm
Cistern Height: 420mm
Manufactured by Tavistock
Tavistock has been supplying bathroom products for many years, via a network of retailers across the UK.
They pride themselves in offering you the very best in quality, service and reliability.
Tavistock's comprehensive range includes showers, taps, sanitaryware, furniture, cloakroom solutions, mirrors, cabinets, bath panels and toilet seats. The range has been thoughtfully put together by our their in-house design team, who work hard to develop products that suit your needs and exceed your expectations.
All of our Tavistocks products can be found on our Website and with great savings off RRP.
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing email@example.com
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return