Royce Morgan Sunstone Luxury Freestanding Bath
Enchantment and desire to reach new limits, this refreshing and original style combines technological excellence with an enticing appeal. Delivering an intoxicating blend of imperious aesthetics and sensory indulgence, every soak is an experience to savour.
Royce Morgan Black is a range of thin edge acrylic baths, with a thickness of 20mm. All Royce Morgan baths are hand-crafted and are made from double skinned sanitary grade acrylic, which are then reinforced with a resin bonded glass fibre to give maximum strength and rigidity.
There is no exception to the stunning Royce Morgan Sunstone luxury Freestanding bath, if you are going to make a statement in your bathroom with a beautiful luxury freestanding bath then this is the bath for you. This bath is simply exquisite.
Length - 1590mm
Width - 700mm
Height - 780mm
High quality design
Twin skinned acrylic
Capacity: 216 litres
Tap Holes: No tap holes, suitable
for freestanding or wall mounted taps
Pre-fitted Integrated Push Button Waste.
About The Manufacturer
Royce Morgan Baths are tailored to compliment any style, be it contemporary or traditional, and each individual bath is designed to create a geometric masterpiece.
Royce Morgan are the fastest growing freestanding baths manufacturer and attribute their growth to outstanding design and workmanship.
Enjoy luxury bathing at a price everyone can afford.
This item is a special order item and as such express shipping is unavailable. Please allow an additional 7 days for delivery on top of our standard lead time.
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return