Arley Argon Series Modern Wall Hung Toilet WC with Soft Close Seat
The Argon is a stylish and contemporary cubic design toilet.
Wall hung ceramic pan, complete with white, soft close toilet seat to suit.
The Argon toilet features a baked hygiene glaze which is gives the items a super fine smoothness ensuring that there are no pores on the ceramic where bacteria can reside. This is more hygienic, prevents stains and makes the item very easy to clean.
Optional Wall Hung Frame, Flush Plate & Fixings.
You can use any Support Frame you like but to make things easier for you we offer an optional Cyclone frame.
Manufactured by Cyclone who are a premier manufacturer of wall hung sanitaryware and frames. This is a solid frame and these style of toilets can comfortably take weights of up to 30 stone.
The plate is included and can either be front fix or top fix and is operated by a cable connecting the plate to the cistern which is hidden inside the wall. You also get a choice in respect of the flush plate -
Features & Technical Specifications
- CYCLONE CONCEALED 1.17-1.37m WALL HUNG UNIVERSAL WC FRAME AND CISTERN WITH FLUSH PLATE & PUSH BUTTON
- Manufactured to the highest of standards using precision engineering
- Use within furniture WC units, supplied with a strong plastic cistern and chrome plated flush push button and cover plate
- Traditional on-the-wall installation in front of a solid wall
- Can be used in lightweight studded wall partitions
- Suited for 2-hole wall hung pans
- Heavy weighted 400kg loading test
- Strong, sturdy and long-lasting durability
- Framework is powder coated with corrosion-resistant paint to prevent rusting
- High quality brackets, fixings and 1st fix protective covers included
- Pan connectors kit included
- Easy and fast installation process
- Adjustable height legs- 200mm adjustment
- Adjustable depth: 140-200mm (for side or floor exit pipe runs)
- High quality insulated cistern with polystyrene anti-condensation jacket
- Cistern provides a quieter flush
- WRAS* approved 6/3L pneumatic flush valve, cistern has a full flush of 6L and a half flush of 3L
- WRAS* approved side entry 1/2" female inlet valve
- 0.2-10.0 bar working pressure range
- Front fix flush plate installation option only
- Access to the cistern is available by simply removing the flush plate
- Ergonomically designed chrome plated flush plate
- Height: 1.17-1.37m
- Width: 500mm
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!
At Bathshop321.com we trade on our excellent reputation and want you to be very happy with your purchase. If you’re not totally satisfied you can return it within 30 days and we will give you a full refund by the same method as your original payment.
We use specialist carriers to ensure that your bathroom products reaches you in perfect condition, if for any reason you find any items damaged please complete the online Damaged Item Form or Contact Us immediately.
- Detail your return by emailing email@example.com
- Please state your name, address and order number in the email.
- Wrap the item in the original packaging. Do not mark your original packaging. It may be wise to overbox your item.
- Send the item back to our depot.
- Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days from date of us receiving your goods.
Returning An Unwanted Item
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
- Damaged items can't be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
Choose one of the methods below
Contact us - We have several ways of getting in touch details can be found here on Contact Us Page
- You may be required to supply photographs please attach evidence to your email.
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items.
A Few Things to Note
- Please make sure that only dispatched order can be returned
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging) and must be taken care of whilst in your possession.
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return